Monday, March 12, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I you ask? My name is Shawney. I am from LongIsland NY. I am 24 years old. I have many hobbies. I love dancing, singing, eventhough I cant sing that well. I like to write poetry, and short stories. My new name is Zion. I changed my life so I changed my name to Zion. Why Zion you ask? I'll tell you. In the old tesIn the Old Testament , and in Prophecy, they were, and are, also known figuratively as "The daughter of Jerusalem" and "The daughter of Zion" - Jerusalem and Zion being symbolic, and literal, of God's future rule on earth.The ancient Daughter of Zion was no stranger to salvation, or the coming Savior. This is why i can proudly accept that name from God. I call myself Dancing Zion because I dance for Jesus, and I enjoy it. So nice meeting you come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment