Monday, March 19, 2012

Faith

This semester I had some ups and some downs. Throughout it all I stayed motived, and focused. I fell as if my faith has streached because of this semestor. English is an area where I am weak, and I never seemed to understand why. English is one of the classes that I have to pray about. I have learned that taking limits off of God would allow me to achieve anything. I have learned that by myself nothing is possible. By myself I am weak, i don't understand anything. But with God anything is possible, He gives me wisdom and knowlledge to understand that things that make no sense. I loves me so much that He helped me complete this class. Fear tryed to stop me but God said enought is enought. By His grace and mercy I will pass this English class this semestor.

No comments:

Post a Comment